18th March 2015, 05:33 PM
veni shah

Courses which has to be done after 12th for B.Arch?

I want a knowledge for full course which is to be done after 12 std for b.arch.?

Related Questions:
  1. Separate form filling for SPA? or it'll be under aieee counselling?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. Talent based courses other than engineering?
  4. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  6. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  7. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  8. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  9. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  10. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  11. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  12. Requirements for admission in spa?
  13. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  15. Names of the government B.Arch colleges in Kerala?
  16. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
18th March 2015, 07:57 PM
violent viper

Default Re: Courses which has to be done after 12th for B.Arch?

Hello,

If you want to pursue B.Arch., I advice you to appear for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) exam.. To appear for this examination, you should have completed 12th class with Mathematics subject as mandatory.

Candidates waiting for results can also apply for this examination.

It is an entrance examination conducted for admitting students to 5 year B.Arch course across top colleges in India. The test measures your drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability.

The test is in two parts.

• PART 01: Paper based drawing test and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
• PART 02: Drawing Test This is a two hour paper where candidate has to attempt three questions.

The details will be available after March 20, 2015 in the following official link of NATA:

http://www.nata.in/2015/

18th March 2015, 09:14 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Courses which has to be done after 12th for B.Arch?

B.Arch. i.e., Bachelor of Architecture is degree course that is done after class 12th. You have to join an institution or university that provide such a course to its students for graduation.

You might have to appear in an exam to be able to get admission in a university for this course. These exams are similar to the engineering entrance exams conducted on national level or state level.

To appear in these exams you have to be a science student in 12th standard, that is a compulsion. These exams mainly contain Science (Physics and Chemistry) & Mathematics as their syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?