25th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which are the various fields wherein I can take admission after 12th biology stream?

I am a student of class 12 biology stream.I want to know about the various fields available in it???????????????

17th July 2011, 07:02 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the various fields wherein I can take admission after 12th biology stream?

Dear friend,
After completion of 12th class with biology stream there are too many course available to you in the feild of medical.

Following courses available to you:

*MBBS course:Bachelor in medicine and bachelor in science to get addmission in these course you have to give following entrance exam:
*AIPMT
*State level PMT

*you can also go for B-Pharmacy dourse
*Bio technology course
*B.Sc in biology

C
ourse not related to medical side :also you can go for these course too
*BCA bachelor in computer administration
*BBA bachelor in bussiness administration
*Desiging course too.

Good luck
23rd November 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the various fields wherein I can take admission after 12th biology stream?

Salam I have passed my fsc pre medical.can I should admission in buisniss fields? And what r the most demanding degrees? Also plz give me info about related institutions thnx
6th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Which field in biology has more scope & make my life good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?