14th September 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses that I can take as MSc?

I wand to take a rair course in MSC .which are the courses i can take as msc? And I love zoology very much. Which course i should preffer?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses that I can take as MSc?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  4. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  5. Which other courses can I take besides MSc IT after completing BSc IT?
  6. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many types of integrated courses are there?
  8. Which are the best MSc subjects?
  9. What should I do after completing BSC NSG? Should I do MSc NSG or any other specialization courses?
  10. Does IGNOU offer MSc course in Lucknow?
  11. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  12. List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?
  13. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc course after securing 52%?
  15. MSc courses at IIST
  16. Courses available for MSc after BSc Agriculture in which I can apply?
  17. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope -- [New]
  18. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
1st August 2017, 12:03 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses that I can take as MSc?

For pursuing master degree in science the required qualification is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you want to get admission in M.Sc Zoology then you must have pursued B.Sc with Zoology honors or have Zoology as subsidiary paper.

The candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?