2nd April 2012, 02:22 PM
jayantkr4

List of courses in which I can apply after 12th in science? Names of the colleges and the admission procedure?

Please inform list of courses in which I can apply after 12th in Science. Please also inform colleges name and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  2. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  3. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  4. List of D.Ed colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admission in these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  6. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
  8. Am I eligible for BSc degree after inter vocational?
  9. What are the courses available to study in MS University, Vadodara for 12th Science student? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges
  11. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  12. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  13. How many courses are available in Gujarat after 12th science?
  14. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata to 12th Science candidate? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  15. Which are the diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics? Colleges which offer the courses?
  16. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  18. What are the different courses I can apply and what is the admission procedure for private and government colleges?
15th April 2012, 08:43 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses in which I can apply after 12th in science? Names of the colleges and the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayantkr4 View Post
Please inform list of courses in which I can apply after 12th in Science. Please also inform colleges name and admission procedure.
HI!
After passing 12th with science stream you have many stream like:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.Sc Biology
> B.Sc Biotechnology
> B.Sc Microbiology
> B.Sc Nursing
> B.Sc Agriculture
> B.Pharma
etc

GOOD LUCK!
9th September 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses in which I can apply after 12th in science? Names of the colleges and the admission procedure?

how to get admission in a B. pharmacy COOLAGE ONLINE
10th September 2012, 03:05 PM
nagaraj g m

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayantkr4 View Post
dear friend,
after passing 12th in science,you have many courses of degree....
the courses are as followings:
1.MBBS
2.B.E (bachelor engineering)
3.b.sc agriculture.
4.b.sc in home science.
5.b.sc in physics,maths,chemistry,biology.
6.b.sc in biotechnology.
7.b.com.
8.LLB.
9.D.phm.
10.b.phm.
these are the courses you can do..
so do in which you are intrested,the
which you are able to study..
choose the right way....
all the best for your future....

thank you............
13th January 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Which group is imp.of agree clg after 12sci. (Pcmb/pcb)
20th May 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for forensic science admisst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?