23rd April 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Courses required to be studied to become a College Lecturer in English?

I am passed +2 in science group with biologu. My ambition is to become a collage lecturer in english. What are courses i want to study?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  2. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  3. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  4. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  5. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  6. How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification?
  7. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Can I do M.Phil in English after working as a lecturer in Public College in Nepal?
  9. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  10. Required Eligibility criteria for the position of English Lecturer?
  11. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  12. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  13. Can I pursue Ph.D course in English without leaving my Job as Lecturer in Engineering College?
  14. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
  15. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  17. Which is the best course after 2nd PUC?
  18. Am I eligible for the lecturer post in any government college after doing M.A in English Literature and M.Phil in English Language?
23rd April 2015, 04:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses required to be studied to become a College Lecturer in English?

In order to become lecturer in college, you need to qualify the National Eligibility test conducted by the University Grants Commission.

Candidate must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 55% marks to become eligible for NET exam.

So first do your bachelor's degree then master's so that you can become eligible for the exam.

There is no upper age limit for Lectureship but upper age limit for Junior Research fellowship is 28 years.
23rd April 2015, 09:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses required to be studied to become a College Lecturer in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed +2 in science group with biologu. My ambition is to become a collage lecturer in english. What are courses i want to study?
Eligibility criteria become college lecturer:

1.Completed masters degree with above 55% marks.

2.Completed Ph.D degree.

3.Must have UGC NET/SET/SLET score.

4.There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?