14th September 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification?

I hv done b.sc in chemistry , m.a in english and b.ed with method sci and maths
I want to b lecturer in medical college how can I go abt
What more qualifications should I need to get on

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  2. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  3. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  4. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  5. How can I become a college lecturer after pursuing master degree in chemistry
  6. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  7. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  8. Can I get appointed as a lecturer in degree/engineering/pharmacy college in and around Hyderabad?
  9. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  10. How to do B.A English after completing BSc Chemistry and M.A English? Is B.A English recognized by government?
  11. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  12. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  13. job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic
  14. What is the qualification required to become a College Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do M.Phil in English after working as a lecturer in Public College in Nepal?
  16. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  17. How can I get a lecturer job in a medical college after finishing MSc Medical Microbiology?
  18. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?