29th May 2012, 10:32 PM
SANAM MEHTA

Which courses are suitable for me after scoring 65% in 12th? I am looking for teaching course

I have got 65% in 12th and looking for a teaching course please suggest me which courses are suitable for me?

29th July 2012, 05:44 PM
Benduluri

Default Re: Which courses are suitable for me after scoring 65% in 12th? I am looking for teaching course

**Best wishes**

Dear Friend

>>You secured good percentage in 12th ,it cant prevent you goal
after completing 12th there is no way to do B.Ed with 12th qualification

>>if you complete your under graduation and enter in to the B.Ed course this is suitable for teaching training course

>>And then you have to apply for D.Ed and TET courses these are the Teaching training courses

**All the best have a bright future***
29th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are suitable for me after scoring 65% in 12th? I am looking for teaching course

The following courses are suitable for you after scoring 65% in 12th as under-

1. JBT Course- If you have scored minimum 50% marks in your 12th exams, then you are eligible to join the JBT course and the age limit for JBT course is 17 to 28 years. The duration of this course is 2 year and these are some good colleges in India providing JBT Training. Some of these colleges are as under -

IASE, Faculty of Education, jamia millia Islamia, New delhi

Govt. Teachers Training institute, Blair, Andaman

District institute of education & trainin, Govt. B.T.C. school, chowari, chamba.

District institute of Education & training, Dharamshala, Kangra

State Institute of Education, Chandigarh

District Institute Of Education & Training, Karaur, Hamirpur

District Institute Of Education & Training, Shamla Ghat, Panesh, Shimla

District Institute Of Education & Training, Village Koliber

Govt. Basic Training Center, Goalpara.

2. NTT Course-

The selection of the Candidates for these diploma courses will be done purely on merit basis. The category and the order of merit of the candidates will be decided by determining the percentage in the aggregate of securing marks. Extra qualification in the field of different activities such as sports, cultural & education etc. Will be preferred.

For more details visit to-

http://www.nurseryteachertraining.com/
29th July 2012, 09:44 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Which courses are suitable for me after scoring 65% in 12th? I am looking for teaching course

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANAM MEHTA View Post
I have got 65% in 12th and looking for a teaching course please suggest me which courses are suitable for me?

hi friend,
you can complete your degree from any recognized university
after that you can write central and state level entrance exams
in AP YOU can write b,ed& d,ed exams

Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET

Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test(TNTET)
Rajasthan Pre Teachers Entrance Test | PTET

PG Entrance Test to the Teaching Departments for lecturers in colleges

ALL THE BEST....
24th January 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I want do d.ed but mujhe y ni pta k u.p. me ded kha hota h bcoze i belong u.p.or iski fees kitni h plz suggest me
27th March 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do 4 year course of teacher training by the ncert college from delhi what i have to do for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?