20th February 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?

Hi Everybody,

I need help from all the experts.

I have an experience of 2 years in play school (teaching below lower K.g.)

My percentage is very low Teaching courses available after graduation (Percentage is low 44% graduation, 10th (43 %), 12th (44%)

Can I am eligible for B.Ed (regular) or correspondence (B.ed.) or any other teaching course which more or less enhance my employability?

Please guide me how many different professional courses exists after graduation.

And I am fall in which category or in which course I am eligible to pursue...

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Week student..

6th March 2015, 11:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?

It is quite difficult for you to pursue B.Ed course with the percentage of marks you have scored in your graduation, however, having work experience can benefit you in certain Institutes.

And as you have not mentioned under which Category of candidate do you fall, therefore it is not possible to clearly provide you with a Yes or No answer.

However, below I am providing the eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed course, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

2. Candidates should score a minimum of atleast 50% marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates are provided elaqxation upto 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks.

5. Educational pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.

Regarding Professional course after Graduation:

You have no where mentioned as to in which stream have you completed your graduation in.

Therefore it is not possible to provide you the details regarding professional courses of each streams individually as each and every streams have their own different career prospects.

So, kindly provide all the relevant details in order to receive clear informations.
21st December 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?

I m poonam I pass the graduation with 44%marks from mum university and i also have computer dome basic knowledge can l bed or pgdca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?