7th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Courses we have to complete before going for walk in's or job after B.Tech ECE?

hello sir,
my name is avaiz and i had completed my b.tech 2nd year in ece.what are the courses we have to complete before going to walk ins or jobs

plz tell me about that i have many questions in my minds releated to jobs

thank you sir

9th November 2011, 09:16 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses we have to complete before going for walk in's or job after B.Tech ECE?

Hello,
Firstly,you need to find out where your interest lies like in software or core related jobs.And then on the basis of that you need to find out some suitable course which will be really helpful for you in your future.
Actually there is no hard and fast rule that you need to have some course completion certificate for an walk-in.
As you are in 3rd year right now,if your college provides campus placements,try for that.

As in the case of some course,being an ECE student for core sector you can go for courses like VLSI,PLC,DCS or courses in communication like RF,BTS.For software there lots of courses like Java,.net,etc..

If you are interested in the core sector then i would suggest you to go for course in PLC&DCS which will provide lots of opprtunities.

Good Luck.
9th November 2011, 10:28 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Courses we have to complete before going for walk in's or job after B.Tech ECE?

Hi,

For regular software walk-in interviews or campus placements , they don't expect beyond basics. Basics of your core subjects C and OOPS are very important. Especially , to appear software walk-in, you must be very good in C language.

If you are interested to build your skill set , then from software career point of view you can attend JAVA or .NET or MAINFRAMES or MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT.Attend one of these but not all.

If you are interested in Core side career you can attend VLSI or DSP or EMBEDDED SYSTEM or TELECOMMUNICATIONS or MATLAB DESIGN.

All The best
9th November 2011, 11:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are from ECE stream then you can go for short term courses like-

1.VLSI design

2.Embedded system

3.Signal processing

4.Networking

5.Microcontroller based training..

6.PLC

You can go for any of them...

All these courses are very much prospective, it also help you to get a job.

All the best.
9th November 2011, 11:42 PM
gkumar13000

u first compllete urs course of study of btecch electronics,,,,
then brush up ur general knowledfge and current affairs
strong urs english and sharpen urs presentation and most importantly
soft skills
...........if eager go for specific computer course suited for engineeres offered by renowne NIIT.........
BEST OF LUCK
9th November 2011, 11:47 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
You are now 2nd year B.TECH,
Now you want to know about your campus selection,
There is very good option now to prepare for campus that is help full to your campus interview.

First most of the company show your career percentage if you have 60% mark in career then you complete your 10% selection.
Then you Practice Aptitude,Reasoning,General knowledge,Technical objective
that is for Written exam
if you Clear written exam then you clear 60% interview procedure
AFter that they will get your

PI(Technical)
PI(HR)

If you clear these 2 round then you selected most of the round and Get your job.

Ok..

Practice Makes The Man Perfect............

Always remember this quote and do your work............

Good Luck For your Future
10th November 2011, 12:17 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

If you are doing B.Tech ECE, and are presently in the 2nd year. There are a few courses which I am enumerating, you should do during your holidays.

These would be very beneficial when you go for the walk-in's or the campus placements.

C
C++
Core Java
Advanced Java
Embedded Systems
VLSI Robotics
Communication 3G, 4G
GSM, CDMA technologies.

etc

If you undergo any of these trainings, you would gain confidence and gain an edge over the others.

All the best.

Regards
RJ
15th May 2012, 02:39 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

there is no hard and fast rule that you need to have some course completion certificate for an walk-in.There is very good option now to prepare for campus that is help full to your campus interview.First most of the company show your career percentage if you have 60% mark in career then you complete your 10% selection.
Then you Practice Aptitude,Reasoning,General knowledge,Technical objective
that is for Written exam if you Clear written exam then you clear 60% interview procedure
AFter that they will get your you are in 3rd year right now,if your college provides campus placements,try for that. the case of some course,being an ECE student for core sector you can go for courses like VLSI,PLC,DCS or courses in communication like RF,BTS.For software there lots of courses like Java,.ne
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?