15th May 2011, 02:10 AM
malaybagree

Is it possible to become an Army Men after having courses like Commerce and Physical Education?

respected sir,
is it possible for me to become an army men after having courses like commerce with physical education.
pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  2. Can I choose banking after taking commerce with physical education?
  3. Can a commerce student join Indian Army?
  4. Is it possible to replace Mathematics and consider Physical Education/English as best of four to get admission in Shree Ram College of Commerce?
  5. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best option after doing 12th commerce with Physical education?
  7. Which are the courses available related to Physical Education?
  8. What is the physical requirement to join Army?
  9. What should I do after passing 12th to join Biology? Should I take admission in medical field or in drawing?
  10. Should I do dummy with commerce with maths or with physical education? -- [New]
  11. Will there be any scope for girls of Commerce Graduates in Army through Defence Services Exam? Required age limit and physical abilities for this?
  12. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu and date of admission for BPED?
  13. Can I choose additional subject like Physical education after failing in 2 subjects in 12th commerce?
  14. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  15. When CMJ Shillong will be recognized by NCTE?
  16. Date of availability of B.PEd and B.Ed course form in Agra University? Is the distance education available for the same?
  17. Which is the best course of 12th class in commerce with physical education stream? Best colleges for that course?
  18. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
15th May 2011, 05:41 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Army Men after having courses like Commerce and Physical Education?

Hello,
If you want to enter in indian army as a soldier then there are direct selection procedure for such candidates. After qualifying physical and mental ability test you will be selected for 'soldier' rank.
On the other hand if you wish to apply in indian army as a officer then you have option as CDS (combined defence services) conducted by upsc, twice in a year.
Eligibility-*graduation from affiliated university with min. Aggregate 60% (general category), or equivalent in any stream.
*age limit-19-23 yr. On 1st july of exam year.
For more information you can visit-www.upsc.gov.in
ok, best of luck.
15th November 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Army Men after having courses like Commerce and Physical Education?

I have paased i.Com with 45% and i want to become an army man whw
26th April 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I have passed Diploma in E&E & now my age is 30 & I have well good work experence. I am very much interested in joining any defence job. Pls sugguest me in getting a joy. Kindly mail the solution to my EMail ID: [email protected]
26th April 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I have passed Diploma in E&E & now my age is 30 & I have well good work experence. I am very much interested in joining any defence job. Pls sugguest me in getting a joy. Kindly mail the solution to my EMail ID: [email protected]
9th July 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hey i had completed a civil engg. B.e i have experence of 4 year , but i wish to join a ''INDIAN ARMY'' is it possible .
Plz sugguset me that i can do that or not.
Email ID:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?