5th February 2016, 07:06 AM
rupinderjit kaur sandhu

Criteria and procedure of doing PhD in Chemistry from Vinayak University?

I have completed my M.Sc. Chem from vinayaka university in 2014. I want degree. So please tell me the procedure to apply for the phd degree and the criteria required for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  2. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  3. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  6. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  7. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  10. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  11. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Chemistry if I completed masters in analytical chemistry?
  13. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  14. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Chemistry in US?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for doing Ph.D in Chemistry?
5th February 2016, 08:41 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Criteria and procedure of doing PhD in Chemistry from Vinayak University?

You may get admission in Ph.D in chemistry in Vinayak Mission University if you have master degree in Arts/science/fine arts and in any other subject with atleast 55% marks for general category and 50% for sc/ st/obc.category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?