1st March 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and procedure to get admission in B.Ed admission in Bengali?

i want to get B. Ed.admission in bengali for the ensuing year, 2012-2013. may i know the criteria and procedure for the same mentioned above.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  4. How may I get admission in B.Ed course after completing MA in Bengali? What is its total fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. How to get admission for M.Phil in Bengali Department after doing M.A Bengali with 2nd Class?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  10. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  11. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  12. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  14. How many seats are available for MA in Bengali?
  15. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  16. B.Ed along with graduation is possible?
  17. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in NTT 2 year IGNOU? What is the admission criteria?
22nd April 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to get admission in B.Ed admission in Bengali?

hi i have got 47% in tybsc(maths) and i am consider in open cast so can i get admission in bed or not please reply i m waiting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?