4th March 2012, 09:26 PM
sanjaygiri_giri@

How may I get admission in B.Ed course after completing MA in Bengali? What is its total fee structure?

I have completed M.A. in Bengali from Kalyani University W.B. Now I want to admission in B.Ed. How cana I get admission and what is the total fees for the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fee structure for doing Ph.D course? -- [New]
  2. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  5. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in BSc Part I? What is the total fee structure?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  10. Fee structure of CA course?
  11. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
  12. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  13. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  16. Is there any direct admission in medical colleges with minimum fee structure in Karnataka and other states? What is the total fee structure?
  17. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  18. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
7th November 2012, 07:09 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get admission in B.Ed course after completing MA in Bengali? What is its total fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaygiri_giri@ View Post
I have completed M.A. in Bengali from Kalyani University W.B. Now I want to admission in B.Ed. How cana I get admission and what is the total fees for the admission.
Your educational qualification makes you eligible to apply for B.Ed. To get admission for B.Ed programs you first need to avail admission application form from the college or university you want to pursue the course from and submit it in the admission department. They will call you for the counseling, where if selected your name shall be announced. (You haven't mentioned the percentage you have scored in M.A. It is important to know so that i can guide you better). The announcement of name in the counseling depends on your aggregate percentage scored in M.A.

Once you get selected you need to submit the attested photocopies (by gazette officer) educational certificates of class 10, 12, Bachelors and Masters, along with the fees.

I would advice you to collect admission application form from atleast 2-3 colleges/universities. It shall provide you an option if you do not get admission in any one of them.

Fees depend upon the facilities provided by the college/university.
Normally, the course fee might range from Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 20000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?