29th July 2011, 08:43 PM
chetanchaudhari245

Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?

I am looking for doctoral program at German universities in the field of Natural product Chemistry. I want to know Minimum Academic Qualification requirement (in terms of Indian universities) for enrollment at German universities for doctoral studies.

Also, my whole academic is first class except HSC Exam i.e. 12th standard exam with second class (58%), will this Academic profile be applicable for doctoral program at German universities? Which other exams should I look for to enter in German universities?

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  2. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  4. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  5. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  7. Post Doctoral position in Analytical Chemistry in German universities?
  8. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language? -- [New]
  9. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  10. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  11. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  12. Can I study MS in Germany with 333 marks in GRE?
  13. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  15. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  16. How to do MS in germany after doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical in RMK? What are the entrance tests to get scholarships?
  17. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?

1st September 2016, 08:49 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?

After completion of your master's degree , You can apply for doctorial in germany. For that , You will have to appear entrance exam GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. If you want to study Ph.d in german language , then you should have appeared german proficiency language instead IELTS/TOEFL. For Ph.D course , Cost will be around $170 per semester. Other charges are payable extra.

Entry Requirements
- Application
- Acceptance Letter
- Student VISA
- Recommendation Letter
- Transcript
- Financial Statement

Top German Universities Offering Ph.D
- Heidelburg University
- Munich University
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Technical University of Munich
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Freiburg
- University of Bonn
- University of Gottingen
- University of Mannhein
- University of Munster

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?