19th June 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Will M.Sc be helpful for further I.A.S exam preparation?

I am persuing Bsc. and have just cleared my 2nd year. I want to appear in I.A.S exams.and as per a science student I want to opt zoology as one of my optional subject. and I want to know that will there be any role of Msc. in my further prepration? because I just want to concentrate in the civil service exams.and for Msc. I have 2 give my 2 years and since there will be practicals so I have to go to college regulary also. and as per the new prelim syllabus one should have good commands on general knowlege and I have seen the syllabus of zoology which we are reading from 11th upto bsc. so pls give directions should I save my 2 years?
shweta gombar,rajasthan.

17th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will M.Sc be helpful for further I.A.S exam preparation?

after completing b.sc zoology .can i give ias exam
8th August 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Will M.Sc be helpful for further I.A.S exam preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing b.sc zoology .can i give ias exam
yes, of course you can write civil services examination after your BSc. I would recommend that you go in for MSc while simultaneously preparing for CSAT. This would give you more time for your preparation and will also help you to clear a wide variety of competitive exams like csir net etc. If you are confident with your preparation level after BSc, then you can certainly take up the exam after your graduation itself. All the Best .
22nd November 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can i eligible for ias exam after completing my bsc in industrial science from ycmou Nashik ?
16th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I m student of msc in chem. Ds wl help in d preparation of ias
13th May 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm doing MSC in ETC,i want to prepare for IAS EXAM but i don't know how to prepare myself for this EXAM...which sub sud be taken and prepared according to my study...plz sir. kindly suggest me...
4th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

shall i join msc after giving civils prelims exam knowing i am confident of getting it and will make it to finals....
what if i join and get an ias rank...i mean is there any possibility of completing my msc after joining ias
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?