18th April 2011, 11:01 PM
Harshit0512

Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?

Respected Sir
My name is Harshit Shahi and i want to know two things.
1. Are CSE eligible to become a flying officer?
2. What is the package given to a logistic science person?

And kindly tell me that what are opportunities for an CSE in government sector and is the package handsome?
Waiting for your reply.

23rd June 2011, 05:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?

CSE engineers are eligible to become flying officers. You can join via the combined defence services examination. The packages for the technical and the flying branch are almost the same. There is difference in the allowances that they get which makes the difference. The amount of money they get as flying allowance is must greater than what they get as technical allowances. You can get all the information that you need from the Indian Air force website. There are various openings in the government side for CSE students. They are all with a good handsome package. You can try your luck in Public sector companies and also in organization like the ISRO or DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?