16th February 2017, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Cut off marks in 10th for BHU 11th entrance exam? Syllabus of entrance exam and model question papers for it?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in 11th standard at BHU. What is the cut off marks in 10th required for it? Syllabus of entrance exam and model question papers for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for 11th entrance exam of AMU? Syllabus and cut off marks of entrance exam?
  2. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?
  4. BHU entrance test previous years question papers with answers? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  5. BHU MSc Chemistry entrance exam syllabus and last years question papers?
  6. Can a B.Sc(IT) candidate write MCA entrance exam of BHU having 61%marks in 10th and 69% marks in 12th?
  7. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of amu aligarh
  9. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
  10. Where to download BHU MCA entrance exam question papers?
  11. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  12. Last 10 years question papers with answers for M.Sc entrance exam of BHU
  13. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  14. How may I get the exact syllabus of M.Sc entrance exam of BHU?
  15. How to get BHU entrance model question papers?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam of Msc Mathematics
  17. What is JRF entrance exam syllabus? Model question papers for the same
  18. BHU M.Sc entrance exam last year papers and syllabus
12th September 2017, 09:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks in 10th for BHU 11th entrance exam? Syllabus of entrance exam and model question papers for it?

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same is one of the Central University of India which also manages a school known as CHS ( Central Hindu School ) which is a CBSE affiliated school offering education upto higher secondary school level.

For taking admission in Class 11th of BHU you need to qualify SET ( School Entrance Test ) held once every year and for appearing in the same you need to have following qualifications :-

You must have the nationality of India with your age lying under 18 years by the 30th September of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination.

You must have completed your Class 10th with 50% marks ( or equivalent grade ) for admission in Science stream and 40% marks for admission in Commerce from a recognized board. There is no marks criteria for admission in Arts stream.

The SET examination consists of 100 MCQs question one of each marks which is basically related to the syllabus prescribed by CBSE for Class 10th.

For more detailed information and last year papers you can refer to the SET bulletin available on the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?