31st December 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for 11th entrance exam of AMU? Syllabus and cut off marks of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th and after completion of it want to get admission in AMU for 11th standard. Syllabus and cut off marks of entrance exam? How to prepare for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for AMU 11th class admission entrance exam?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  3. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  4. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  5. How to prepare for AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th? Marks required in all the subjects?
  6. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which type of questions are asked in 11th standard AMU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify AMU B.Tech entrance exam?
  9. AMU 9th standard entrance exam cut off marks? When AMU publishes the result and starts counselling? -- [New]
  10. When the application form will be out for admission in 11th standard at AMU? Previous year cut off marks?
  11. What is the syllabus for the entrance of 11th PCM in AMU?
  12. Where to get AMU Entrance exam question papers for Class 11th?
  13. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  14. What is the AMU entrance exam syllabus?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science if scored 75 marks in AMU Entrance exam?
  16. Cut off marks in 10th for BHU 11th entrance exam? Syllabus of entrance exam and model question papers for it?
  17. Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?
  18. How can I apply to study in 11th standard at AMU? Does I have to appear in any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?