15th June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc(IT) candidate write MCA entrance exam of BHU having 61%marks in 10th and 69% marks in 12th?

Hello,
I am Madhusudan kumar Singh and I am studying B.Sc(IT) 6th semester from Kuvempu University. I have passed 10th with 61% marks and 12th with 69% marks. Can I write MCA entrance exam for BHU? Eligibility criteria for it?

11th July 2016, 02:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc(IT) candidate write MCA entrance exam of BHU having 61%marks in 10th and 69% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Madhusudan kumar Singh and I am studying B.Sc(IT) 6th semester from Kuvempu University. I have passed 10th with 61% marks and 12th with 69% marks. Can I write MCA entrance exam for BHU? Eligibility criteria for it?
Yes, a B.Sc IT candidate can sit in MCA combined merit test of Banaras Hindu University (BHU).

-> Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (at least 10+2+3) with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, with mathematics as one of the subjects at +2 or intermediate or bachelor’s level are eligible for the MCA entrance test.

-> The combined merit test duration is 150 minutes which has multiple choice questions on Mathematical Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.

The Official Website for your reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?