23rd January 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Cut off marks required for open category students for direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E.?

What is the cutoff marks for open category students for mechanical engineering direct admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech/B.E. courses?

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  2. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  3. How much percentage is required for open category to get admission in COEP for direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  4. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  5. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  6. Cut off marks of GATE for admission in M.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering) in IITs through OPEN category -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  8. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  10. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
  11. What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission in B.E Civil? I am from open category
  12. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  13. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  14. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  15. Cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission? I am doing diploma final year
  16. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  17. Can I get admitted for TYBSc IT in regular college?
  18. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
23rd January 2016, 11:33 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cut off marks required for open category students for direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E.?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.
B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering.
Both B.E/B.Tech are 4 year undergraduate courses.

Only the students who have completed Diploma course in any stream can get admission in these courses directly in 2nd year while other students who want to join these courses after completing 12th boards examination in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can take admission in 1st year only.

To get admission in these courses in any college, students need to qualify entrance examination.
Top colleges of India offering these courses are
-Indian Institute of Technology(IIT)
-National Institute of Technology(NIT)
-Birla Institute of Technology and Science(BITS)
-Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT)

To get admission in IIT and NIT, students need to qualify JEE Mains and Advance.
For BITS and VIT, students need to qualify BITSAT and VITEEE respectively.
Most of the state govt conduct their own entrance examinatio while others accepts JEE Mains score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?