14th May 2012, 12:02 PM
swakade

Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?

Respected sir,

Please tell me the complete procedure of How to get direct admission to 2nd year engg.in pune after diploma?

Apart from this I want to know the cut-off list for the same for reserved category?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for the admission in second year diploma?
  2. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  5. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  6. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  8. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  9. Lateral entry from one Diploma stream to another?
  10. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  14. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  15. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  16. Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year if I have completed diploma course? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
17th June 2012, 11:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?

Diploma holders can get in to 2nd year B.Tech studies in the concerned stream. This scheme is called lateral entry and students should attend entrance exam to seek admission. The entrance test is usually carried out by the University/institution that offers the course. Details on admission and application process will be issued in the official website of the institution. Cut-off list for the same for reserved category will also differ by University.
23rd June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?

my relative ,diploma in civil engg. passed by 63% ,HE WANTS TO GET ADMISSION DIRECT 2ND YEAR B.E.CIVIL
9th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for securing admission to second year degree after diploma in extc?what are the fees for the same?
6th September 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th exam and 3 times attemps in aieee after it i done polytechnic diploma .
after completing diploma i can eligibal for aieee
12th January 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma civil by 77.51% how do i get admission to b.e. civil direct 2nd year in pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?