3rd June 2013, 11:47 PM
shaila pandit

Cutoff for Law college after B.Com in Mumbai?

I have secured 69% in bcom. I m interested in law. Pls suggest me gud college in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?
  2. How o do LLB from government law college Mumbai or Indian Law Society Pune?
  3. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. How to apply for LLB after B.Com?
  5. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  6. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  7. List of colleges or universities providing 5 years B.A LLB courses?
  8. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  9. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  10. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for higher studies? I have completed my B.A
  12. Can I get admission in Law college in Mumbai University after scoring 45% marks in B.Com
  13. In which college can I get for BAF in Mumbai after scoring 63.66% in 12th? What is the cutoff of NL college and KPB Hinduja College?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Government Law College, Mumbai for PGD in Security Law program? -- [New]
  15. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course?
  16. Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?
  17. Procedure of doing Law after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in LLM at GLC Mumbai, government law college in Delhi and government law college in Pune?
5th January 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff for Law college after B.Com in Mumbai?

I want admission in glc Mumbai after bcom. I am in da reserve category. . Wad is da process and wad qualification is required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?