29th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for 2nd year Marine Engineering?

Could u please send me the details of the cut of mark for 2nd year marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the cutoff marks needed for marine engineering? Best college offering this course in Tamilnadu?
  6. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  7. Cutoff list for colleges offering marine engineering?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  10. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  11. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Cutoff for computer engineering for direct 2nd year?
  14. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  15. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  16. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  17. What should I do to join marine engineering if I am studying 2nd year diploma in Mechanical field?
  18. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
12th February 2016, 10:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks for 2nd year Marine Engineering?

You need to give a more details to get a more detailed answer.
You need to mention the University and the College where you are reading the course of Marine Engineering to get the cut off marks that is required.
From the information you have given it is not possible to answer this question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?