29th July 2011, 05:01 PM
gauti91

Is it useful to do MBA in Shipping after doing final year B.Tech IT?

i m doing my final yr b.tech(IT).is tat useful for me to do my mba in shipping???which course in shipping is now having a good market???i need a clear information about these....pls help me....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA shipping and logistics after doing BCA final year
  2. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  3. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student
  4. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  5. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  6. Is it fine to do MBA in Shipping and Logistics after completing B.Tech in Electronics?
  7. Can we do MBA in 4th year of B.Tech?
  8. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  9. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  10. Can I take admission in MBA distance after passing B.A final year?
  11. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  12. What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E
  13. After Btech (IT): M.Tech OR MBA?
  14. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  15. Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?
  16. Is distance learning in MBA a good option from SCDL? I am a student of B.Tech final year in CSE
  17. Government colleges for MBA in Shipping & Logistics? Does IIMs provide this course? -- [New]
  18. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2016, 10:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it useful to do MBA in Shipping after doing final year B.Tech IT?

It is useful for you to do MBA in Shipping after the completion of your B.Tech in IT.
The course of MBA in Shipping is having a good market and best among all the shipping courses that you have available for you.
So it is best for you in the present circumstances to go for the course of MBA in Shipping.
Make sure you are able to get admission to the best Universities for the course of MBA in Shipping.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?