17th May 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join marine engineering if I am studying 2nd year diploma in Mechanical field?

hii` sir now im studying 2nd year diploma in mechnical field .what should i do for joining marine engg.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  6. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  7. What should I do after joining in marine? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
  8. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply? -- [New]
  9. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  10. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  11. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  12. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  15. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?
  17. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly? -- [Most Discussed]
12th August 2016, 09:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join marine engineering if I am studying 2nd year diploma in Mechanical field?

To get admission in Marine Engineering course being a 2nd year Mechanical Diploma candidate, you have to complete your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from an AICTE recognised institute.

Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Marine Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process. You have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations named LEET or ECET which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called to participate in counselling process according to your examination rank, the counselling process includes certificate verification and web options enrollment (college and course of your interest). After completion of these two rounds of counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college/ university in which you are eligible to get admission in second year of
Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?