20th May 2011, 03:10 AM
sharu kumar

What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?

cut off marks to study civil in anna university for sc and what or the others options

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University?
  3. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in Madras University/Anna University? -- [New]
  4. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  5. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  6. Will I get admission in Anna University after scoring 193 cutoff?
  7. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.E. in Anna University for BC candidate?
  8. What is the MBA cutoff for each category for Anna University? What is the top score? When is the commencement of counseling?
  9. Last year cutoff marks in M.E Aviation in Anna University?
  10. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  12. Which department will I get after scoring cutoff of 181.25? I am a candidate under OC category
  13. What is the cutoff marks needed to join Anna University fro Aeronautical engineering?
  14. How much is the cutoff for 12th? I want to join Anna University
  15. Is there any possibility to get seat under sports quota in Anna University counseling after scoring 126.25 as cutoff marks?
  16. Cutoff marks for bachelor of commerce in Anna University?
  17. Details of the sports quota and cutoff marks in Anna University?
  18. How much marks are required to get admission in Anna University for Civil Engineering(SC category)? What are the other options except Automobile and Mechanical?
15th June 2011, 09:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?

Quote:
cut off marks to study civil in anna university for sc and what or the others options
Here i am Providing you Link through which you can Get to know the Cut off marks and

Opening and Closing rank last year.

On the basis of this you can Predict for this Year.

Anna University

http://www.annauniv.edu/adm/
15th June 2011, 11:09 PM
venkatgct

Default Re: What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu kumar View Post
friend,

u hav not mentioned which campus u would prefer. as the cutoff varies from campus to campus, i hav provided the link below to refer the cut off based on the college. the rankings are based on 2010 standings.

http://www.collegesintamilnadu.com/Counseling/2010/TNEA-2010-Engineering-Counselling-Cutoff.asp

regards..
15th June 2011, 11:11 PM
sachin6

Your cutoff mark to get a civil seat in government colleges for sc students is above 160+.
15th June 2011, 11:34 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?

Here i am Providing you Link through which you can Get to know the Cut off marks and

Anna University

16th June 2011, 12:14 AM
dhani12345

Post Re: What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?

Anna University

16th June 2011, 03:41 PM
sandymishra45

Cool Re: What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?

u can check it from following site-

i hope u like it
thank u
28th June 2011, 03:32 PM
md.afzal

Default check information from anna university

Dear sir, i am MD.Afzal. i got 589/600 with 98.16% in my group subjects(m+p+c) in the board of intermediate education. i had already applied online to anna university.please send details immediately. i am eagrly waiting for your call. thank you sir
17th September 2015, 10:04 AM
pikachu1993
Junior Member+

Hello,

To study civil in Anna university for your category you will be in need of 195 and above. This may vary from year to year. So as an average above 197 will keep you safer side.

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?