11th March 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for doing LLB after graduation?

what is the cutoff marks for doing llb after graduation??

25th April 2011, 01:49 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Cutoff marks for doing LLB after graduation?

Eligibility Criteria

The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should have a B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. There is also a 2% Weightage for the post graduate degree holders.
27th April 2011, 11:23 PM
aaqibyousf

The qualification required is bachelor degree in science, arts and commerce with 40%marks.
1st May 2011, 01:50 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should have a B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates
30th May 2011, 06:00 PM
SIZA123

I have passed b.com with 38 % from hnb garwal university, uttranchal. Can i take addmission in llb 3 year course in india.
10th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 40.57% IN TY B.COM AT SIDDHARTH COLLEGE FORT BUT COLLEGE TOLD IT IS IMMPOSSIBLE TO GET ADDMISSION FOR LLB
16th June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i passed greduastion from callcuta university... now i want to do llb 3year course.....but cut of marks of any college is 45 ....i am hope less....i want to do law its my aim...can do some thing ..could plz help me ouit
2nd August 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

ambreesh rajput

my graduation marks is 41.67% i want to do LL.B. course but cut of marks of any college is 45%. plz give me guidance for allahabad (u.p.).
14th August 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bba under cu with 70%.. can i do llb?
21st October 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

which course or degree in Canada is avilable in law field after graduation ?
29th March 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

am i get admission in llb college, i have completed my b.com(h) from calcutta university with 42%,is there any college in kolkata or hooghly district who will allow me in respect of my percentage
7th June 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in llb from du without entrence
7th June 2013, 02:14 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

LLB is a 3 years long graduation degree which can be pursued after completing graduation course. This course is now offered by very few colleges since most of them have migrated to integrated LLB course.

On merit there is no difference in two degree. The integrated LLB course can be pursued after finishing 12th standard. It includes a bachelor degree which is required to pursue LLB.

The courses offered under integrated are BA LLB, B.Com LLB etc. The main advantage is that through this procedure you can complete Law in 5 years which would take 6 years through the second procedure.

The minimum percentage required could vary from college to college that offers LLB course. However before you apply, I would like to point out one important thing. You should pursue LLB through regular mode only.

No college in India is authorized to offer LLB through correspondence. You should only apply the LLB through regular mode because correspondence degree for under graduate law course is not valid as far as Bar Council of India is concerned.

Which effectively means that if you completed LLB through correspondence, Bar Council will not accept it therefore you won't be able to practice as lawyer in India.

LLB Eligibility

1. You must have completed graduation from recognized college.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks are required depending on college.

3. The relaxation for SC/ST is from 5 percent to no percentage criteria.

4. Age limit is 30 years for the LLB course.

5. A maximum of 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
12th October 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi i did Bsc in 1964 with 40 % and MSc.( Botany) in 1969 with 44.4% there after I joined service in Oct. 1969 ,I retired in Sept. 2003, Now I am 70 ( a Senior Citizen) , I am interested to study LLB Do I am eligibil for addmmission ? please guide .
16th June 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what was the cut off of Allahabad University l.l.b.entrance exams 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?