20th June 2010, 03:46 PM
gane

Cutoff marks required to get admission in top engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

What are the Cutoff marks required to get admission in top engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks to get admission in top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  4. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering for admission in top 10 colleges of Tamilnadu?
  6. Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to get admission under top 20 colleges in India?
  8. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  11. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top colleges?
  13. What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE
  14. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  15. Cutoff list of top most engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list of top 10 medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
14th April 2011, 02:46 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to get admission in top engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gane View Post
What are the Cutoff marks required to get admission in top engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

thanks
dear friend,

-->their are number of colleges in Mumbai but their cutoff marks differ from each other.................

--> visit the following link for the information regarding college and their cutoff marks........

http://www.way2k.com/CollegeInstitut...&CurrentPage=1

best of luck
14th April 2011, 08:04 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to get admission in top engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Hello friend,
For maharashtra engineering entrance exam you need to score 320+ for getting into the good Engineering colleges. The last years cutoff will be 290 but this year the cutoff will be increased. so prepare well for the exam.
Good luck!!!
1st May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cut off marks for top 10 colleges in tamilnadu
5th May 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the names of some top engineering college having B.tech in mechanical with their fees structure and cut off
9th May 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

will i get a merit seat in top ten colleges for a cut off of 190.5??? if u know pls say...
10th May 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

IT IS COMPLISARY TO GET IN PCM 150 MARK IN 12TH !!!!!!FOR ENGINEERING!!!!!!!
10th May 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

My total in 2 exam is 1104 and my cut off is 189..... I want to do computer science or IT course. Can you suggest an engineering college in Chennai for my cut off????
10th May 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

My cutoff is 189. I want to do CSE or IT. Can you suggest an engineering college in Chennai?
11th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks for 2010 are required in mhtcet exam for getting admission in engineering colleges at nagpur
11th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

list of engineering colleges in tamilnadu for my cut off
27th May 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

all cooleges should declare cut off percentage of last year
7th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in sangli distrtict enggerning collage how many marks reqred in mht- cet.2011
11th June 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi... My cut off is 104. I belong to ST Caste and i want to take B.TECH. In this B.TECH course, to which field i should opt for?
13th June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 50 % in 12 th science and want admision in engenering college does any college is thear
14th June 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks to get admission in government engineering collage
14th June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i scored 136 marks in maharashtra cet i.ei MHTCET I need to get into good eng. college with these marks in maharashtra itself please help me out of my situations.
17th June 2011, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi , i got 101 in mht cet exam but the problem is i got in 12th only 45.67% marks in pcm...
Can i get the admission in engineering...???
18th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Sachin aoundhkar

Hi i got 56 marks in mht cet&34 in aieee which those college i get admision in maharastra for engeeniring
22nd June 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi i got 70% in 12th , 62 in mhtcet & 46 in aieee...... can i get admission the in engineeing on the base of aieee.. in autonomous college
23rd June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Cut off mark 2011 for top 10 engineering college in Tamil nadu
23rd June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got 69 mark in mhtcet and 38 mark in aieee.i hope admission of top government engineering college.please help me?
5th July 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

CUT OF MARK BASED ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU
4th September 2011, 12:01 AM
sanju38121

Sir, there are lot of engineering college cut off marks are different for different colleges

all the best
4th September 2011, 04:50 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

to get admission in the top engineering colleges in the maharshtra under the mhtcet exam you will have to score marks more than 160 out of 200 in the mhtcet exam with pcm group.
in maharshtra there are 5 autonomous colleges which comes under the mhtcet exam.

to see the cutoffs of all colleges in the maharshtra under mhtcet exam kindly visit the website www.dte.org.in

thanks and best luck
8th September 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 12th std i want cut off list of coep for obs categary in for civil,mechanical,and electronic and telecommunication
25th February 2012, 10:10 AM
drurv

dear friend ,

to get admission in the top engineering colleges in the maharshtra under the mhtcet exam you will have to score marks more than 160 out of 200 in the mhtcet exam with pcm group.
in maharshtra there are 5 autonomous colleges which comes under the mhtcet exam.

to see the cutoffs of all colleges in the maharshtra under mhtcet exam kindly visit the website www.dte.org.in

best luck
9th May 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I scored 24 in jee can I get addmission in autonomus college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?