27th September 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks needed to join top 10 engineering colleges?

cut off marks needed to join top10 engineering colleges

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff needed to join in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  3. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  4. List of top 10 engineering colleges? What is the cutoff marks requirement?
  5. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the cutoff marks needed to join Anna University fro Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff required to join Mechanical Engineering in top 10 engineering colleges of Chennai?
  8. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  9. Required Cutoff to join in top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. How much cutoff marks is needed for a medical and engineering seat in Government Colleges
  11. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering for admission in top 10 colleges of Tamilnadu?
  12. Cutoff marks of Petroleum engineering in top colleges?
  13. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  14. I have 135 points in sports and 180.5 engineering cutoff marks. Can I get seats in top colleges in Anna university?
  15. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  16. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  17. Which top colleges colleges can I get after scoring 195 cutoff marks?
  18. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
15th April 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks needed to join top 10 engineering colleges?

What cut off mark to join bioteck in anna university?
16th April 2013, 12:29 AM
sushildhaker

No cut-off marks officially shown by Anna university so you have to contact to admission department of Anna university and ask them about the data of previous years admissions.You can try to take help from seniors of Anna university about admission procedure..
29th April 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off needed for the mechanical engineeering in anna university
9th May 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

there are any colleges for mechatronics for the cut off 126
9th May 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 exam securing 794 marks and i wanted to join engineering college in tamilnadu. My marks are PHYSICS=132, CHEMISTRY=119 and MATHEMATICS=100. My cutoff mark is 112.75%. am I eligible for merit seat for engineering. Also i want to know about cutoff marks for engineering this year. Please reply your precious advice urgently.
10th May 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i needed cut off marks for other caste in coimbatore engineering colleges
10th May 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i scored cut off 171 in HSC exam i have to join in top engineering college in chennai .i have chance to study in top engineering college in chennai or not ? reply me
10th May 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

My
cut off mark is 187. I eligible to join in top 10 colleges? If not whch clg is suitable for my cut off... Plz guide me
13th May 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff mark is 165 i want ti join B.E EC is there any chance to join in top 20 college
14th May 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 191 .IF I GET SEAT IN TOP 10 ENGINEERING collage in coimbatoe
14th May 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the eligible college for me my cut off is 191.25
14th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my cutoff mark is 188.i want to join BE. mechanical is there any chance to join top 20 colleges then can u list the top 20 colleges names for mechanical.
15th May 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i scored 171 cut off in HSC i want to join in top 10 engineering college plz guide me
16th May 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of marks for engineering colleges in hyd and rr districts in andhra paradesh
18th May 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What cut off mark to join bioteck in anna university?
i want to join bio-technology in annauniversity.i need to know the cutoff mark necessary to join there...
23rd May 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 182.5 cutoff mark in 12th exam.which clg can i get?
25th May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 168 cutoff mark ..which clg i will get from coimbatore
18th June 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored 188 cut off marks. I have wish to join EEE course. Which college is best for me based on mu cut off. I am BC category
22nd May 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my cutoff mark is 186 and i belong to OC community.can i get seat in the colleges which has placement.which colleges are best for me?i wish to join cse or ece.if i not get my desired coure also no problem.i will join any other course but i will wish to join in the college which has placement
22nd May 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my cutoff mark is 186 and i belong to OC community.can i get seat in the colleges which has placement.which colleges are best for me?i wish to join cse or ece.if i not get my desired coure also no problem.i will join any other course but i will wish to join in the college which has placement
20th June 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir my cutoff mark 190.25 belong to BC caste can i get seat in any of the top engineering colleges
13th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

As I want to join BE automobile engineering in Coimbatore ,for BC community merit cutoff required to join that course per Anna university council,show best collages with their cutoff for ,automobile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?