20th April 2018, 01:26 AM
Sree mondal

Cutoff marks required in ICAR-UG entrance exam to get seat in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya for UG course. I have applied in ICAR-UG entrance exam. I would like to know that what marks is required for admission? I am a General category student.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut-off for B.Sc Agriculture in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a admission in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya if core 200 in ICAR UG?
  3. How many seats are available for PhD Food Technology course in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in MA at any government college?
  5. Age limit to apply for PhD in Food Technology course at Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya?
  6. B.Sc graduate can do any Pathology Diploma or degree course?
  7. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  8. Which is best to pursue - M.Sc in Plant Pathology or M.Sc in Nematology?
  9. Best university to study PhD in Agricultural Economics in India?
  10. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Indian Universities in West Bengal which accept SAT score?
  12. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  13. Name of college/university which offer M.Sc in Agriculture?
  14. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  15. List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E. for a candidate with 22000 rank in JEE Main?
  16. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  17. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 110 in WBJEE?
  18. Will I be eligible to take admission in B.Tech in Agriculture engineering after scoring 6368 rank in WBJEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?