14th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in MA at any government college?

I have completed my graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University and I want get admission MA in govt. college or University like Vidyasagar University, Midnapore College. Am I eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  2. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry?
  3. Can SC category student get a government college having 326 marks in NEET 2016?
  4. Possibility to take admission in a government college to do B.Ed if got 46% in BA English?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in MCA at any government college? -- [New]
  6. What is the eligibility for D.Ed admission in a government college?
  7. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in MA at any government college?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in government college after getting the rank 2629 in UPTU?
  12. Can I get a seat in BAMS or BHMS after scoring 33534 rank in EAMCET
  13. Am i eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 3943 rank in AIEEE in Uttrakhand?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for admission in government medical college of NGP
  16. Cut-Off marks for admission in government college to pursue Physiotherapy course?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  18. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
15th February 2017, 11:32 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MA at any government college?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the government colleges in master degree.

Candidates passed degree from an open university which is recognised under UGC are eligible to appear for examination conducted by various universities for admission.

So, you can appear for examination to get the admission. To get the admission you have to fulfill the requited eligibility of admission in the respective course you want.
15th February 2017, 09:08 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Yes you are eligible to get admission at Vidyasagar University. The eligibility required is Honours in the relevant subject in 2012 / 2013.
Other Universities where you can apply are::
~University of Burdwan
~Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya
~Bankura University
~University of Kalyani
~West Bengal State University
15th February 2017, 11:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for MA is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation for the college you have mentioned.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for MA in any Govt. institute in any subject of your interest.
15th February 2017, 11:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to get admission in MA in any Government College after the completion of your Graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University, there is no problem in it. Netaji Subhas Open University is regarded as a recognised University by the Government of India. So, there must not be any problem regarding higher studies in future.
15th February 2017, 11:53 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to study MA in any government colleges just select the stream and then choose colleges.

There are many MA government approved colleges are available, they are

* LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI
* ST STEPHEN'S COLLEGE, NEW DELH
* ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE, MUMBAI
* CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
* MIRANDA HOUSE COLLEGE, NEW DELHI
* PRESIDENCY COLLEGE, CHENNAI

These are the famous Government colleges to study MA you can choose any one among these.
17th February 2017, 12:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University and I want get admission MA in govt. college or University like Vidyasagar University, Midnapore College. Am I eligible?
You have completed graduation degree from Netaji Subhas Open University so you are not eligible for M.A course in Vidyasagar University in regular mode. But you can do M.A course from Vidyasagar University in correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?