1st May 2018, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get PCB admission in JVM School?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the percentage which is required in 10th for getting admission in JVM School for PCB stream? Please tell me about the cutoff percentage asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study 11th in Apeejay School, Pitampura?
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th to study 11th PCB in any decent school?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  8. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  9. List of Higher Secondary Girls School which offer Science in Shillong? Cutoff percentage required in 10th Meghalaya Board exam for admission?
  10. Where to get the forms to apply for 11th class science?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any International School to study HS Science?
  13. Cutoff marks required in 10th to study 11th in any reputed school?
  14. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  15. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  18. List of Higher Secondary Girls School which offer Commerce in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam for admission?

31st May 2018, 04:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get PCB admission in JVM School?

JVM (Jawahar Vidya Madir) School offered class from nursery to 12th class.

The admissions into 11th class are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the school and based on the performance in the 10th class.

For applying to the exam you need to fill the apllicatio form through online or offline & pay the registration fees and submit it.
If you qualify the entrance exam in merit then you can get admission in JVM school.

The second method is based on the 10th class performance.
The eligibility required to get direct admission for PCB (science) strean is a 10th class pass with minimum 94% for 1st batch & minimum 92% for 2 batch.
There is percentage relaxation for sports candidates, sail units, audit employees and etc.,
The direct admission process starts from the next of results. This is given on basis of first come first.

Full details about the admission process you can check the PDF.
For more information visit the official website of JVM.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?