27th February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 10th to study 11th PCB in any decent school?

Hello Everyone,
How much marks a student is required to get in class 10th to get admission in class 11th in PCB stream in any decent standard school? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  2. Cutoff marks required in 10th to study 11th in any reputed school?
  3. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  4. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  5. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  6. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  7. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  10. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  11. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  14. What is the minimum marks to be taken in PCB for qualifying medical course after 12th? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  16. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  17. How can I manage school studies with coaching class?
  18. Should I apply to study 11th Biology in Open School after completing 10th?
29th February 2016, 08:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th to study 11th PCB in any decent school?

The admission in most of the school is through entrance examination conducted by school.

So, you need to appear for entrance examination and qualify in examination to get admission.

Admission in some of the school is also on the basis of marks in 10th. So, you can visit the school to get more detail for admission procedure.
29th February 2016, 10:55 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th to study 11th PCB in any decent school?

You need to score more than 80% aggregate to study in descent school. Every college has its own selection procedure that is why you need to score high percentage to secure you seat. Some colleges admit students having 75% aggregate. It depends on colleges and schools that what is their terms and conditions. You need not to worry about these things and for that you need to score high percentage so that no one can defeat you.
1st March 2016, 01:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

A minimum of 70% in aggregate is required to get admission in any good school, however if you wish to get admission in top rankling school, you should try to score above 85% in aggregate.
1st March 2016, 01:14 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Different school have different admission criteria and the percentage requirement is also different, however in general if you score above 70% in your 10th boards you can get admission in any decent school.
10th August 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is colleges have a seat for pcb Or we have take must pcmb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?