5th January 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission to B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering after M.Sc. from Madurai Kamraj University?

I am persuing Msc 2nd year from the maduari kamraj university (dec.). Am i applicable for B.tech(Chemical Engg)?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc Maths from Madurai Kamraj University
  2. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. in Physics, Mathematical Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Optics and Spectroscopy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc In Physics, Classical Mechanics And Statistical Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Is Kamraj University approved by UGC? Where to get the official information about the college? -- [New]
  7. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Electromagnetic Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How many seats are there in MSc and Integrated MSc-Ph.D in Kamraj University Madhurai?
  9. Date of announcement of notification of MSc Biotechnology admissions in Madhurai Kamraj University?
  10. Can I pursue Ph.D after doing MSc through distance learning from Madhurai Kamraj University
  11. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Development And Environmental Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, General Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I get admission in MCA(distance education) in Madurai Kamraj University? What is the eligibility, syllabus?
  14. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Digital Electronics And Microprocessors Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is M.A. in Sociology through DEC of Madurai kamraj is approved?
  16. Madurai Kamraj University Diploma in Computer Animation - Adobe Photoshop Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Madurai Kamraj University, M.A in Economics, International Trade and Finance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th January 2011, 11:41 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission to B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering after M.Sc. from Madurai Kamraj University?

As far as I know MSc in Chemistry is an equivalent to B.Tech Chemical engineering,Because all sectors ask about B.Tech Chemical Engineering or MSc Chemistry.So it is unnecessary to waste your time with doing B.Tech.It will better you can join PhD program through GATE at IITs it will give you more knowledge about Chemical Engineering subjects.
14th January 2011, 03:15 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Can I apply for admission to B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering after M.Sc. from Madurai Kamraj University?

Dear,

Yes you can apply for B.Tech. in chemical engineering after B.Sc. or M.Sc.

Few years ago it is not possible,

But Now a days it is possible......you can get direct admission in 2nd year.

All the Best
14th January 2011, 05:47 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Well, friend why you are thinking for doing b.tech because after completing your M.Sc you are able to take admission in M.Tech.
3rd February 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

can I know the basic requirment of doing b.tech after b.sc in chemistry?
24th February 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a senior lecturer of engineering chemistry department in a private technical institute and working with the same institute for last five years. I am M.Sc. (chemistry), M.Tech. (Chemical engineering) and pursuing Ph.D. (Chemical engineering).I am having 14 papers in journals and conferences. As per my qualification and experience am I eligible for the post of reader?Please clarify my case and
reply me.
9th April 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I am a senior lecturer of engineering chemistry department in a private technical institute and working with the same institute for last five years. I am M.Sc. (chemistry), M.Tech. (Chemical engineering) and pursuing Ph.D. (Chemical engineering).I am having 14 papers in journals and conferences. As per my qualification and experience am I eligible for the post of reader?Please clarify my case and
reply me.
11th May 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for the civil engineering after b sc by enterance exam
25th June 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.tec with parttime job
31st January 2012, 07:42 PM
swati_forum

Dear,

All the Best
31st January 2012, 08:17 PM
swati_forum

Dear,

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?