9th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I join for Ph.D in management in Chennai after doing B.Tech IT from Anna University and then MBA from Madhurai Kamraj University

i ve done my b,tech (I.T.) frm anna univ and then mba from madurai kamraj univ and i havve no work experience. wher can i join for phd in management in chennai imediately.and wat are the procedures for each n every college n elegibility criteria too.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  2. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized?
  3. Is it valuable to do MCA from Madhurai Kamrak University? Should I do it from Annamalai University?
  4. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized for doing distance education? I want to do Msc in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Coimbatore Anna University/
  6. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  7. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  8. From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?
  9. Can I study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. in Manufacturing Engineering?
  10. Which among Madhurai kamaraj university and Alagappa university is better for doing MBA? Are both universities valid?
  11. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  12. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management?
  13. Reputed institutes where I can pursue B.Ed correspondence?
  14. Can I get EC seat in University department of Anna University, Chennai MIT Campus?
  15. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management? -- [New]
  16. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  17. How to join part time MBA program from madhurai jamraj? I have been working as production executive
  18. How many seats are there in MSc and Integrated MSc-Ph.D in Kamraj University Madhurai?
1st April 2014, 01:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join for Ph.D in management in Chennai after doing B.Tech IT from Anna University and then MBA from Madhurai Kamraj University

Going by the UGC rules, candidates has to clear entrance exam like NET and then an interview for getting admitted to Ph.D program. As part of the curriculum, student needs to complete course work for requisite credits. You also need to complete the credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. For engineers and doctors, some universities allow exception to this rule and can directly seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?