19th January 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Date of availability of application forms of entrance exams of various colleges for lateral entry

leet forms are available or not or if not then at which date the form are avilable.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the application forms for taking admission in B.tech course through lateral entry in Haryana and Punjab?
  2. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  3. When will the application forms be issued to get admission for BE course in Lateral Entry?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  5. Can i do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma?
  6. How to join in computer science engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Date of lateral Entry Exams of JCECE, SLIET & WBJEE?
  8. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  9. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  10. How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  14. How to get admission in B.E after passing diploma engineering?
  15. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  16. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  18. From where to get NIMCET exam forms?
19th January 2011, 08:37 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Date of availability of application forms of entrance exams of various colleges for lateral entry

Hello,
The dates of 2011 exams of LEET are not come yet, so please wait for the notification. or I'll post the details of the exam here whenever the date will be announced.
26th January 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of application forms of entrance exams of various colleges for lateral entry

i am doing diploma from SBTE jharkhand. can i get admission in government colleges of other states through lateral entry exam.
28th January 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of application forms of entrance exams of various colleges for lateral entry

My son is doing diploma from Indo Swiss Training Centra at CSIO, Chandigarh. Please let me know the names of various colleges where he can get addmission through LEET.
3rd April 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir/madam/mam
I need your help
I just finished my Intermediate exams and would like to get admission in your university. Could you please guide me as to what are the requirements and qualifications for admission to your BBA program.
Is there any application fee?
What kind of supporting documents you will need with my application.
Could you please mail or e-mail me an application.
Can I apply ON Line.
What is your web site address where I can download the application and get other information about BBA program?
17th April 2011, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

out side west bengal student can appear the west bengal jelet and from when onlie application will start
4th May 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I hv completed diploma in mechanical from SBTE, Haryana in 2010 and I want to take admission in 2nd yr in B. Tech through LEET.
I would like to know the availability for LEET form and last date for submission?
6th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Last date of jelet exam form available
13th May 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

application form for indo swiss entrance exam
22nd May 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAV COMPLETED MY 10TH AND WAT SHOULD I KNOW ?????? PLEASW GUIDE ME ?????
28th May 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

in which college shud i do bcom hons. in chandigarh..........i got 92.2% in 12th... when d forms wil be available...............
6th November 2011, 11:39 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

good morning sir/madam/mam
I need your help
I just finished my Intermediate exams and would like to get admission in your university. Could you please guide me as to what are the requirements and qualifications for admission to your BBA program.
Is there any application fee?
What kind of supporting documents you will need with my application.
Could you please mail or e-mail me an application.
Can I apply ON Line.
What is your web site address where I can download the application and get other information about BBA program?
31st January 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I m a bsc it student. Can i got admission in bit sindri through lateral entry
25th February 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any seat for B-Tech in bangalore after passing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering ie west bengal?
Name and address of the college
24th April 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

B.ed forms are available in how many colleges
16th January 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir i m appearing student of dipoloma take admision in goverment college in 2013, so which college is best for me or my branch is c.se or average % of upto 2nd year is 7o% approx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?