4th January 2011, 01:34 PM
rehan03

Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

sir, what is the date for the form filling of LEET in IP university??? please tell me the procedure to take admission in B.Tech second year. Now i am a final year student in diploma by ECE
i am very confused...

Related Questions:
  1. Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. Date of forms and exam for LEET exam of Punjab University?
  3. What is the last date for applying for LEET in Haryana? -- [New]
  4. Last date of submission of 2nd year B.Tech(LEET) exam forms? Where are the forms available?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in 2nd year through LEET
  6. What is the procedure of getting admission in B.Tech in 2nd year through LEET?
  7. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  8. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  9. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  10. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  11. Last date of filling MAT forms for December attempt? Where can we collect the forms? Procedure to fill the forms?
  12. What is the last date to fill the forms of LEET entrance test in PU and PTU?
  13. Last date to fill form for AIEEE? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  15. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?
  17. LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch?
  18. Date of sale of forms of LEET exam forms? What is the date of entrance test?
10th January 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

syllabus for leet test(b.tech)
4th February 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

WHEN THE LEET ENTRANCE EXAMS IS TO BE HELD .WHEN THE FORMS ARE OUT FOR2011.
18th February 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma in computer engineering last year (6th sem) from guru nanak dev co-ed polytechnic rohini sec-15. i m in final year. i want to know that procedure will i follow to prepration in ip in computer engineering 2nd year.
24th February 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

last date sale of leet form in ipu plz apply my email [email protected]
7th March 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I WANT TO DO B. TECH.FROM IPU I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA
10th March 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in 1st year in rpet collage in jaipur
please tell me that i have take addmission in 2nd year in punjab collage
14th March 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

last date sale of leet form in ipu plz inform my email [email protected]
23rd March 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m Doing Diploma in Computer engg.last Sem..Tell me the instrction about Form filling and last date of Ipu b-tek Univercity...@ [email protected]
29th March 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of filling leet form in ip university. Plz tell me & call me 09416535917
13th April 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of filling leet form in ip university?
23rd April 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of filling leet form in ip university. Plz tell me & call me 08894315862
25th May 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I WANT TO DO B. TECH.FROM IPU I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA & LAST DATE OF FILLING LEET FORM IN IPU ............... PLZ TELL ME & CALL ME 09050605010
25th May 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to do b.tech from ipu ihne completed my diploma & What is the last date of filling leet form in ip university. Plz tell me & call me 09050605010
28th May 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

pliz tell me the when the forms will come in market ([email protected])
30th August 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
what is the date of leet form for B,Tech second year in kurukshetra university
4th December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about ip university, aieee,upse all for leet
21st January 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

sir, what is the procedure to admission for bba ?but sir i in 12th dis year tell me what should i do.....
25th February 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me wts d lst date for leet form in ipu ???
Mail me [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me wt's d last date for leet form in ipu?????????
mail me at [email protected]
plzzzzzz send me its urgnt....
thnksssss
13th February 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of diploma last year I want to know the procedure how I get admission in IP contact on 9953955455
30th March 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am in last semester of diploma in mechanical engineering can I fill the ipu leet form.sir please mail me - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?