23rd December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Date of availability of forms for Mass Communication in AU? I want to take admission here after passing 12th from science

what is the form aviabling DATE FOR MASS COMMUNICATION in A.U.?????????? I WANT TAKE ADDIMISION HERE I M PASSING 12TH CLASS FROM SCIENCESIDE...........

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of forms for Mass Communication? Where to get the forms?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  5. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  6. Last date of sale of M.A forms in mass communication?
  7. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  8. Where to get the forms for mass communication(IP University)? Last date of submission of forms?
  9. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  11. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  12. Can mass communication be done after passing 10th or 12th?
  13. Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Last date for admission in NRAI School of mass communication and management, New Delhi for MBA and Mass Communication Courses?
  15. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  16. Is it possible to do Mass Communication course after failing in 12th Science?
  17. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Mass Communication in Graduation being a 12th Science student of Delhi? -- [New]
31st January 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of forms for Mass Communication in AU? I want to take admission here after passing 12th from science

When are the forms of mass comunication available in indraprasth university delhi
9th May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of forms for Mass Communication in AU? I want to take admission here after passing 12th from science

when will the forms come for mass communication?
6th July 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do mass communication after complete my b.a
20th September 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th class pased with scienceside and wanted to do ba in mass comunication.which course is betet for me and from which collage and what os the last date for submition of form 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?