29th July 2014, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Best coaching to prepare for entrance exam of Indian Institute of Mass Communication?

where i would get best coaching to prepare for entrance exam of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MASSCOMMUNICATION? I LIVE IN KOLKATA.

Related Questions:
  1. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  2. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  3. How to prepare for entrance exam for getting into IIMC Indian Institute of Mass Communication Delhi?
  4. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  5. Which college to choose to do media course after my graduation?
  6. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  7. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  11. How to do Journalism? I am in class 11th from Arts stream
  12. Coaching classes of mass communication in Delhi?
  13. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  14. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  15. Best way to prepare for the entrance exam to do PG in Mass communication?
  16. List of good coaching centers for Mass Communication entrance exam? Contact details and exact address of Jamia Milia coaching class?
  17. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  18. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
2nd February 2015, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best coaching to prepare for entrance exam of Indian Institute of Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where i would get best coaching to prepare for entrance exam of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MASSCOMMUNICATION? I LIVE IN KOLKATA.
List of the coaching center for Mass Communication entrance exam in Kolkata:-

Erudite Educational Center
3B, Camac Street, 2nd Floor
Kolkata

Nivt Novel Institute Of Vocational Training
BG-5, Sector-II, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata-700091, West Bengal

RICE
52, M B Road, Po- Nimta, Belghoria,
Kolkata

MIES
sonatpur station road
Kolkata.

Erudite
BF 206, Sector I, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700 064
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2337 8859

Triumphant Institute of Management Education. (T.I.M.E.)
11/1 Watkins Lane, Flat No. 106*
Block 'A', Sohandeep Apartment
Howrah-711 101
Tel:+(91)-(33) 3296 8232
4th July 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching to prepare for entrance exam of Indian Institute of Mass Communication?

where i would get best coaching to prepare for entrance exam of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MASS COMMUNICATION in kolkata .
10th December 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Coaching institute to prepare for indian institute of mass communication entrance examination in indore
31st July 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching to prepare for entrance exam of Indian Institute of Mass Communication in Indore, Bhopal location?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?