11th January 2011, 09:58 PM
karanvirdaat

Will Punjabi university conduct its own entrance test or will take B.Tech admission on the basis of AIEEE score?

pl. let me know that if
Punjabi university is going to conduct its own enterance test of follow the aieee results?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for MSc Biochemistry?
  2. Am I eligible to do LLB without graduation course? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in Punjabi University for M.Tech ECE?
  4. Syllabus and previous years CET paper? I am a final year diploma in CS branch
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  7. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  9. What is the required percentage for BSc in Chemistry after passing class 12th CBSE board exam?
  10. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  11. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS in abroad with scholarship?
  13. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  14. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University?
  15. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  16. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D after English literature with 54%?
  18. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
24th February 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Punjabi university conduct its own entrance test or will take B.Tech admission on the basis of AIEEE score?

Will Punjabi university conduct its own entrance test or will take B.Tech admission on the basis of AIEEE score?
7th May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Punjabi university conduct its own entrance test or will take B.Tech admission on the basis of AIEEE score?

SIR PLZ SEND ME INFORMATION ABOUT B-TECH ENTRANCE TEST.
6th June 2017, 10:11 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The admission for B.Tech in Punjab university is based on the JEE (Mains) score. They'll not conduct any entrance exam for taking admission.

Punjab university provides different type of courses like under graduation and post graduation courses. For under graduation course like B.E, B.Tech, B.A, B.Com, etc. The admission process for B.Tech and eligibility details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 education with minimum 45% for general category and 40% for SC/ ST/ PwD category in PCM stream from recognised board.
- The student should also clear the JEE (Mains) exam.

Admission process:
- The candidate need to clear the JEE (Mains) exam. They consider the All India Rank (AIR).
- The candidate need to register in the official website by paying the fees.
- There are 3 rounds to get admission in B.Tech. After clearing this 3 rounds you'll be given admission on the basis of merit list. Registered candidates are only allowed for this rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?