16th March 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Date of conduct of Ph.D entrance exam in Charuset?

when the phd entrance exam conducted in charuset in 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of institutes which conduct PhD entrance exam in HRM stream in India?
  3. When would the Ph.D entrance exam be conduct for Faizabad university?
  4. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  5. Universities conducting entrance exam for PhD in Orthopaedic?
  6. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  7. Agronomy syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF for PhD admission?
  8. Procedure and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  12. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  13. When Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University will conduct PhD(Life Science) entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  15. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  16. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  17. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  18. Can someone please answer me soon on the common entrance exams which we need to give for doing Ph.D course?
15th January 2022, 08:44 AM
Sneha lol

Default Re: Date of conduct of Ph.D entrance exam in Charuset?

Top PhD Entrance Exams in India Exam Dates (Tentative)
BITS Pilani Ph.D Entrance Examination May 2021
UGC NET Exam 3rd to 4th week of June 2021
AIIMS Ph.D Entrance Exam January to February 2021
AIMA Ph.D Entrance Exam 09th January 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?