26th February 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a deemed university?

I want to read in dreamed university i am currently studying in 9th std state board in bangalore but i dont know how to apply for university and i also want know how much ishould score in 10 th std

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  2. Are deemed universities good or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university? -- [New]
  4. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  5. Is Vignan university recognized as deemed university by UGC? What is the present status of the university?
  6. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  7. Colleges which I could get after scoring 20000 rank in open category?
  8. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  9. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  10. What is Deemed University? Can I attend government exams after passing from such university?
  11. Can I get admission to study regular B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Deemed University?
  12. How can I get admission in BVP, Pune or any other deemed university for MBBS programme?
  13. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
  14. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Right way to do Graduation through correspondence while working? Dates of examination?
  16. How can I apply for government exam after studying diploma in Mechanical through deemed university?
  17. Whether a part time M.Tech candidate from Deemed university is eligible to get admission in Ph.D programme at Delhi University?
  18. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University authorized to continue B.Tech course through distance mode? Is it a deemed university? Can I get admission in M.Tech after passing? After passing from JRN university can I get a government job?
2nd May 2012, 08:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in a deemed university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to read in dreamed university i am currently studying in 9th std state board in bangalore but i dont know how to apply for university and i also want know how much ishould score in 10 th std
It is too early for you to start thinking about taking admission in deemed and reputed universities. First of all you need to qualify with good marks in your tenth standard examination. Then choose the right stream for your further studies. Choose it as per your interest. Then score good marks in class XII.Then think about sitting for entrance examination for the degree course you want to pursue.
To get admission in reputed college/university for a degree course you need to clear entrance examination as per you subject and course.

Once you clear entrance examination you will be called for counselling session. If you are selected to get to take admission in that university.

All, these things require a sound academic record. hence, start taking the step one by one. You will do better in life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?