23rd June 2011, 09:09 PM
bhawna ssarma

Date of counseling for IPU CET? Can I get my fee refunded if during counseling I got admission elsewhere?

my rank is 203 in ipu cet in bpt. where will be my counscelling heid? which document are requred. during counsceling if i submeted my fee , and i got admission somewhere else, can i get the fee returne, if yes then how?

Related Questions:
  1. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  2. Can I get admission in IP in 1st counseling in good college after scoring 9076 rank in CET exam? Date of counseling?
  3. When is the counseling for admission in engineering courses under IPU colleges through CET? Scope for 12791 rank holder for outside Delhi Candidate?
  4. What is the exact date for counseling after scoring 561 rank in IPU CET, 125 in BBA?
  5. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  6. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  7. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  8. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  9. Can I get a seat in IP if my rank in IPU is 8500 in ODGEN category?
  10. Date and venue of counseling of IPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  12. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  13. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  14. Can I apply fro EBC certificate for B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. Date of 2nd counseling for BJMC in IPU?
  16. Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?
  17. Date of counseling of BHMCT?
  18. Will I be called for MBA counseling after scoring 4108 rank in CET MBA?
8th August 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of counseling for IPU CET? Can I get my fee refunded if during counseling I got admission elsewhere?

when will the 1st counseling be held for ipu bpt 2011?
17th August 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of counseling for IPU CET? Can I get my fee refunded if during counseling I got admission elsewhere?

when will the 1st counselling of BPT start at ipu and when the college will get started....whats the deadline.....????
20th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

bba 2nd counseling date
25th August 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

IAM GOING TO TAKE ADMISS. IN NSIT AND I ALREADY GOT ADMISSION IN IPU/USIT...BEFORE GOING TO ADMISSION IN NSIT.IS IT COMPULSORY TO WITHDRAW ADMISSION IN IPU?I WANT TO WITHDRAW AFTER MY ADMISSION IN NSIT..HELP.....THANKZZZ.. MY EMAIL ID IS" [email protected]"
17th June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 754 rank in bpt/bhms/bot/bpo at ipu .......will i get admission for bpt
16th August 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of BPT second counselling for ipu?
16th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE OF BPT SECOND COUNSELLING FOR IPU?
16th August 2012, 08:52 PM
deeps101

What is the date of bpt second counselling for ipu?
16th September 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have to submit the fee of ggsipu in bhagwan pasuram college, but i want to cancel my admission after this second counselling, so what to do in that regard please suggested me...
i m really veruy thankfull to u..
plz suggested me that can i be able to refund my fee..???
30th May 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I've secured 2023 rank in cet -101 mba. Can I get admission in ipu ?
20th June 2013, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've secured 2023 rank in cet -101 mba. Can I get admission in ipu ?
I got 1664 rank
What is he next procedure??
What are the counselling dates,??? Any idea??
20th June 2013, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

I got 1664 cet code 101, what are the counselling dates?? Please do let me know
14th July 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I'm Anjali sharma. My rank is 724 in bpt. Kindly you can tell me that is i can get admission in ipu.
Please tell me as early as possible i'm waiting for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?