23rd October 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?

Hello
I am 2nd year btech student(Electrical and electronics branch),vnit.
I want to know whether i can get training in winter vacation at koradi power plant training centre..If yes,can i know the details about the procedure of application ,fee structure,lodging facility.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  2. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  3. How to do training in Power Plant in Winter Vacation? I am a student of B.Tech Electrical
  4. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  5. How can I do winter training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  6. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  7. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  8. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  9. What is the fee structure for IT per semester?
  10. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  11. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
  12. Procedure to take 1 month summer training in Power plant?
  13. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?
  15. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  16. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  17. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
21st March 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?

I am fourth semester student of Electrical branch studying in YCCE.
How can I do summer training in Koradi Power plant ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?