21st August 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Date of drug inspector exam? Last date of application and from where to buy it?

When will be the drug inspector exam.last date for application.wher application will be avaliable please send informaton to my mail [email protected]

7th September 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of drug inspector exam? Last date of application and from where to buy it?

drug inspector exam for the year 2011 inodisha
20th September 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of drug inspector exam? Last date of application and from where to buy it?

from where i get the application form to apply drug inspector ?
26th January 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

when was the last date for the application?
26th January 2012, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will be the drug inspector exam.last date for application.wher application will be avaliable please send informaton to my mail [email protected]

Drug Inspector exams are conducted by mostly by all state government for their states.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is given below.

You must have completed degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.

Also you have 3 years' experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological .

Your age must be above 18 years.Your maximum age must be below 32 years.

I have attached the syllabus for DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.Please check it out.

For more details you can visit to UPSC website.

This year drug Inspector exam date is not announced yet.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.pdf(16.7 KB, 72 views)
23rd February 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

date of drug inspector examination and also last date of application submission?
2nd October 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to give exaM OF DRUG INSPECTOR plz give imformation about filling of form dates & exam date on my email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?