8th March 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam and last date of submitting online application form for Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Rajkot?

I want admission in class 8th. So would like to know the last date of submitting online form and the date of when will the entrance exam would be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE school in Rajkot to complete 11th and 12th standard without residence?
  2. Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?
  3. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  4. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  5. When is the last date of submitting application form for 11th entrance exam of Jamia Millia, Delhi?
  6. What should I do to become a lecturer? I am a M.A in Bengali
  7. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  8. Last date for submitting B.Ed online application form?
  9. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  10. Where can I get the application form for IAF entrance exam? Last date to submit the form?
  11. Date of sale of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form?
  12. BSC in Nautical Science entrance test: exam date and last date for submitting application forms
  13. Is it possible to get the Date of Birth corrected after submitting the NET exam form online?
  14. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  15. Last date for submitting GATE Architecture form? Date of the entrance exam?
  16. Last date for submitting the AIPMT form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Last date of submitting the application form for NATA exam?
  18. Is Shree Swaminarayan Pharmacy college PCI approved?
22nd March 2018, 10:16 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of entrance exam and last date of submitting online application form for Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Rajkot?

Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Rajkot

IMPORTANT DATES

** Date of issue of application form: In the month of March 2018

** Last date for submission of application form: Mid of April 2018

** Date of entrance examination: End of April 2018.

For further information you can conact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Dhebar Road, Rajkot, Gujarat 360002
Phone: 0281 237 7701
30th March 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam and last date of submitting online application form for Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Rajkot?

I completed my tenth i want to join in your institution in class 11, how to take the application form please inform me as soon as possible. My details are as follows mob. no. 9885623937 kindly inform me with the details thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?