25th October 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?

I want to appear for the entrance exam for integrated phd program held by iisc.plz mail me the date for submiting the online application form for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. What is the syllabus for MSc Integrated Ph.D?
  5. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  6. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  7. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  8. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  9. IISC and PhD
  10. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  11. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  12. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it? -- [New]
  13. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  14. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  15. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  18. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D in Biology Science of IISC Exam?
30th November 2016, 09:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?

Indian Institute of Science is a public university for scientific research and higher education located in Bangalore, India.

As per my knowledge, the tentative last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc is mid of May 2017.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: C V Raman Ave, Devasandra Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?