29th December 2011, 08:34 PM
shalini.k

Where can I get the application form for IAF entrance exam? Last date to submit the form?

hello sir/mam
i am pursuing my BE 8th sem in IT.
i want to joi IAF and want to appear for IAF entrance exam.so can u plz tell me from where i can get the application form and what is the last date of submitting the form.
thank you sir ....
plz rply me on my email-ID [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  2. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  3. IAF Entrance Exam date for 2011 and application forms date -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS course?
  5. What is the last date to submit the application form for diploma degree in Jharkhand?
  6. Exam date for IAF? How to obtain the application form?
  7. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University?
  8. What should I do to apply in IAF? How can I submit my form online?
  9. Last date for the submission of application form for SLET Exam?
  10. when is the last date to submit the AIIMS application form?
  11. When the application form of JEXPO will be released? Last date of form submission?
  12. B.Sc girl graduate of 20 years is eligible for IAF? Details of form and percentage requirement? Scope for girls i Defence Ministry?
  13. How to join IAF after completing BSc Non Medical? From where to get the IAF application form?
  14. What is the last date to submit the TANCET application form and when is it issued?
  15. How to get the MCA entrance exam form of Karnataka PGCET? Last date to submit the form?
  16. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  17. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  18. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be published? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
20th January 2012, 03:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the application form for IAF entrance exam? Last date to submit the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalini.k View Post
hello sir/mam
i am pursuing my BE 8th sem in IT.
i want to joi IAF and want to appear for IAF entrance exam.so can u plz tell me from where i can get the application form and what is the last date of submitting the form.
thank you sir ....
plz rply me on my email-ID [email protected]
If you want to appear for the Air Force Common Admission Test, the notification is yet to be published. Once the advertisement is published in India's Leading Newspapers including Employment News, you will be able to apply as per the format provided in the advertisement. The application form must be either typed or hand written in block letters as per the given format. Apart from it, the application form is also downloadable from the official website of Indian Air Force, which is www.careerairforce.nic.in
The admission test is conducted two times a year and the advertisement is generally published in the month of June and December.

Apart from this, you may also write combined defense service exam conducted by UPSC. Qualifying this exam will enable you to join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force, whereas through the Air Force Common Admission Test, you may apply for the Technical Department, Flying Branch as well as the Ground Duty Branch of Indian Air Force.

For more information, refer to www.careerairforce.nic.in
8th April 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the application form for IAF entrance exam? Last date to submit the form?

what is the last date for applying in IAF entrance exam 2012 ?
14th April 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

ON WHATS DATE WE GET THE FORUM OF IAF IN AT PRESENT0 DAYS SIR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?