9th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam of M.A economics in Furgusson College of Pune?

My daughter is applying for MA Economics in Furgusson College Pune. The web site does not show any information about the entrance examination / interview, if any. Please inform if there is an entrance examination and interview for the MA Economics course in Furgusson College, Pune.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  2. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board? -- [New]
  3. When will be the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Pune University?
  4. Date of MCA entrance exam in Furgussion college, Pune?
  5. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  6. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  7. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  8. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  9. Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?
  10. Top aggregated college for MCS in Pune? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  12. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  13. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  14. What is the syllabus followed fr MA Economics entrance exam in Delhi school of Economics?
  15. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  16. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?
  18. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
30th July 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of M.A economics in Furgusson College of Pune?

i want M com admission forms? where it available?
12th April 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of M.A economics in Furgusson College of Pune?

Is there any college in Pune which offer MA in economic, in part time or correspondance? how much is the fee and admission procedure as I hav edoen my Graduation from School of open learning from DU?
16th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

my kid has passed his paper in fergusson college? how to enter there after,any hostel facility available there???
9th November 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

expected date of MA economics entrance exam ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?