25th July 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?

sir, please tell me the details of the online cpt exam conducted in the year2012.please tell me the date of examination,its fee particulars and its procedure for filling the details as soon as possible thanking you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to fill CPT forms in online? Whole procedure to follow for this?
  2. What is the procedure for CPT test? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure for online registration for CPT online exam? Fee structure for it?
  4. Details and procedure to appear for the next CPT online exam?
  5. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  6. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  7. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  9. How can I fill CPT exam forms? -- [New]
  10. Can I do CA after doing B.Com with 48%
  11. Date of online CPT exam? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  13. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  14. Last date for registering for CPT exam? Fee structure of CA?
  15. What is the next date of CPT exam? Last date of CPT exam of April? How to fill the form online?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for CPT entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to register for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate?
7th October 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?

while creating a/c it is asking one registration no, what i have to type there
24th October 2013, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?

how can i fill the cpt exam form on online?
23rd July 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me the details of the online cpt exam conducted in the year2012.please tell me the date of examination,its fee particulars and its procedure for filling the details as soon as possible thanking you in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?